Triple B provides services with respect, taking into consideration the varied cultural, religious and language background of our clients.
Our staff possess a high level of expertise based upon hands on knowledge in aged, community care and human resources.
We are proud of our friendly, qualified and experienced team whom possess many years experience in aged and disability care.
- A commitment to continuous improvement in the supply of cost effective services
- To provide the highest quality staff to our clients
- The maintenance of a supportive, caring, friendly and learning environment
- To promote openness, honesty, fairness, tolerance, trust and responsibility
- To improve the quality of life of our clients from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- Recognise and service future industry trends and needs
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Certification
ISO 9001 is the international benchmark for quality management systems and Triple B was awarded the accreditation in 2019. The maintenance of our ISO 9001 accreditation ensures that high quality practices are embedded in our agency and its culture, and sets up for transition to more stringent regulatory requirements as the need arises.
Quality is important to Triple B:
Our system incorporates the required elements of The Aged Care Quality Standards and our staff are equipped with the knowledge and skills required for accreditation.
The Quality Management System provides the framework for measuring performance, listening to our stakeholders to continuously improve our performance in all areas of our business.